re: Gig Spam Bridgeport, CT

Sorry for the noise... I neglected to post the date - it's this Friday
3/17 9:00 PM

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Gig Spam Bridgeport, CT
Date:   Thu, 16 Mar 2006 00:19:58 -0500
From:   Dan Ash <Daniel.Ash@Verizon.net>
To:     Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

I'm pleased to say I've been asked to play a set with Hot Bitch Arsenal
<http://www.hotbitcharsenal.com>, the outfit led by Kim Galibert, who
has posted here a number of times about this project and his other
outfit called IO <http://www.iosonic.com>.

It's at a local spot called The Acoustic Cafe
<http://www.acousticafe.com/> known for performances by local and
regional singer/songwriters, and occasionally hosts artists in more
esoteric genres.

The band features Christina Abbott on vocals, and I'll be performing
with my looping rig for the first time.  Kim is running two instances of
Ableton Live and there will be much loopage and dynamic visual content.

Please introduce yourself if you're able to make it.

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY