Re: unrounded multiply question/praise the edp

> But you need some fast way to step between the EDP programs! Like a
> tiny "MIDI program change sender". Then each EDP program can be set
> to react for different musical purposes although you are still
> using only those seven buttons ;-)

hi per

thanks for your reply. - I am doing a preset change in stop mode,
using the insert and mute button - but that's obviously not what you
mean: I am really keen to hear if a tiny MIDI program change sender
does exist in the real world

pleez let me know asap

greetings from ever so wintery switzerland

phil