Re: Sheet Music for Bill Frisell's "Strange Meeting"

I saw Frisell live in Seattle a few years ago, at the Jazz Alley.  I was
about 15 feet from him. It was a great performance....Bill and a hammond
organ player, and drummer....my all time favorite jazz combo
configuration.
What I heard sounded nothing like any of his CDs. It was far more hip in
my
opinion. And at one point, he really opened up and was playing some hard
bebop lines. He mixed it up quite a bit...did some looping, some of his
more
laid back material,  etc. He was playing through a hollow body jazz
guitar,
which sounded horrendous when he used distortion.

Kris