mp3 file

  I figure as long as the file is up, in case anyone might be
interested:

I was loading a page, a film clip of Zappa playing a bicycle on the
Steve Allen show 1963, while listening to reggae web radio and got
these periodic bursts of Zappa/Allen audio merging into the reggae. I
was able to capture the last bit of it and put it on an mp3 file
available at:

http://savefile.com/projects/673660

Savefile will eventually delete the file but it should be up for a
while longer.

Apologies to those who get this as a crosspost.

regards

BobCo

http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier2
http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier