Re: MIDI pc controller for EDP (was: unrounded multiply question/praise the edp)

Hi Per,

No, it really was sitting at one pound, forty four pence. I think it's one
of those things that Roland put out in the late '80s because it seemed
like a good idea, but everybody else just scratched their head at it.

They don't show up that often, so there might be a run on it before it
finishes tonight though.

Nothing surprises me on price in the great eBay bring'n'buy sale. I picked
up a fully functional S-770 sampler (£5000 new in the late 80s) for £50
the other week.

- Tony

Per Boysen <per@boysen.se> wrote:

>Wow, that look exactly like the thingy I had envisioned! But it seem
>too expensive for me. I guess the price "£1.44 " means one hundred
>and forty four pound and not "one pound and forty four cents"? If you
>look at the bottom of that page the post mail fee is written  "£3.14"
>and I just doesn't seem correct that the stamps should be twice as
>expensive as the Roland device!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.