From: Kris Hartung
Sent: Mar 16, 2006 10:39 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: The ThinkPad T60p - On the Way!

Well, I finally got around to ordering a new notebook for music performance application (just tonight). This thing should kick royal butt, and rightly so for $3500. It just came out recently and has the new Intel duo core processor in it. I custom configured the whole thing with the sales rep on the phone. Here it is:

Model: Lenovo (IBM) ThinkPad T60p (SKU# 2623D8U) - http://tinyurl.com/zt4w5
Processor: Intel Core Duo T2500 2 GHz ( Dual-Core)
RAM: 2 GB
Hardrive: 100 GB (7200 RPM)
Cache Memory: 2 MB - L2 cache
Networking: Network adapter - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g
Optical Storage: DVD¦RW (¦R DL) / DVD-RAM - plug-in module
Display: 14.1" TFT active matrix SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) - 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
Graphics Controller: ATI MOBILITY FIRE GL V5200 - 256 M
Warranty:  3 YR TP PROTECTION + 3 YR DEPOT TO 3 YR ONSITE

...etc

Can't wait to get this thing up and running!

Kris