Re: Frisell's 858 Quartet

Yeah I saw Frisell's 858 Quartet w/ horn players Ron Miles & Greg Tardy at
Zenkel hall in NY. They played along to the films of Jim Woodring. Very
different then his other groups I've seen. More compositons, which were
very
beautiful. & On a tech. note even though he had his rig he did not looping
except a few reverse harmonics w/ the line 6 box...