Re: (Sheet Music for) Bill Frisell's ("Strange Meeting")

Kris,

ECM put out this out a few years ago & you should be able to find it online

http://www.ecmrecords.com/Catalogue/ECM/1900/1902.php?lvredir=712&cat=%2FArtists%2FMotian+Paul+Trio%23%23Paul+Motian+Trio&catid=0&doctype=Catalogue&order=releasedate&rubchooser=901&mainrubchooser=9

Cheers
Lou