Re: The ThinkPad T60p - On the Way!

I'll be using, EnergyXT (VST host), Mobius, PSP84, PSP42, Pluggo, Antares
Filter, Antares Kantos, and a whole slew of other VST effects.  I wish
this
thing would make tea of coffee for me in the morning!

Right now, my only potential concern with the unit is the soundcard (which
is my concern with any notebook), but I will likely just use my
SoundBlaster
Audigy 2 ZS Notebook, plugged into the PCMCIA slot. But I will try out the
existing soundcard and load the Universal ASIO Driver -
http://www.asio4all.com/  I wish they allowed a custom configuration of
the
soundcard.

Kris

For that kind of dosh, we expect to wake you up in the morning with a cup
of
tea as well. Sounds grand. What are the software programs you intend to
run?
With that kind of memory and processor power, you whould have zero latency
difficulties and and glitching. Sorry if I missed you mentioning this
before.

Controller?

Todd