REQUEST

per asked:
"Why is it you take the digest? Why not having separate mails and
having them auto-filtered into a mail box?"

Because it is much quicker to deal with seeing the list of a lot of posts
and knowing which ones I want
to open and which ones I want to not read (i.e.,  anything having to do
with
the RC 20,  Boomerang, Headrush,
et. al. because I don't own them).     The whole point is speeding up the
e-mail process which can be
very time consuming in a day.

I don't think it is too much to do to ask people to edit their responses.

Kim, our fearless leader, has requested us to do so for years now because
it
saves bandwidth.