Re: more streams

Something just occured to me, Michael. It would be interesting to create a
"master" LD .m3u file. It would be one monster file that folks can submit
their streams to. For instance, I would provide the text inside the m3u
file
below for Y2K5, plus my own personal items, you could add the CT
Collective
items, etc.  I just think this would be an awesome tool and inventory
showcase of all the looping we do out there. This could potentially
contain
hundreds and hundreds of songs and folks could scroll through.

http://www.boisemusicians.com/y2k5.m3u

I'm willing to host and maintain the file, if Kim is willing to link to it
on the LD site.

Basically, submissions to the file would need to look like this:

#EXTINF: [Song Title - Artist Name - CD or Event]
[Some URL to a direct mp3 file]

For example:

#EXTINF: Groovy Space Faring Machine - Krispen Hartung - Internet
Performance
http://www.krispenhartung.com/groovy.mp3

Kris