Re: Best Cheap Guitar Synth

The Adrenalinn can do all of this, too. It has a variety of filters
(the step filter is pretty cool) along with what I find to be nice
sounding amp sims (you can turn them off) and a very strange drum
machine (also can be turned off). Used = $300 or so, these days.

-----
Music: http://www.kellycoyle.net
Blog: http://wwwquotidianme.blogspot.com/