Re: Help! not enough hands....

(Forwarded to the list as my initial reply apparently went straight to
Jon.)

As far as foot controllers are concerned, the Behringer FCB1010 will
probably take care of all your needs and is only $150.  Great value
there.  Throw in $50 or so for a USB<->MIDI interface and you're good
to go.  Chances are you could just control Battery with the FCB and
accomplish everything you want.  I'm not sure how complicated your
MIDI commands to Battery need to be, but each button of the FCB can
send 5 PCs, a Note, and 2 CCs at the same time.  You get 100 of those
buttons or patches (in banks of 10) plus the two expression pedals.

Good Luck,
Todd