Re: what DOES a damned loop has to say?

Good question... I wish I knew! Sometimes the damndest things have meaning
to *someone* and far be it for me to deny them their experience. I pick and
judge right along with everyone else, so yes I have favorites. Without
*narrative*, does anyone really have an answer to your question? It's all
subjective, innit? -Miko