Re: Re:Re: Best Cheap Guitar Synth

> From: Douglas Baldwin
> As for me, I'm dreaming about buying five more GT-3s and using an RMC
piezo bridge pickup to split my guitar output into six signals. Send each
signal/string to a seperate GT-3 and we're talking polyphonic mutated
sickola heaviosity!

I'll vouch for the GT series as well. I prefer the GT-5 because it has a
built in power supply, and some delay tricks that the latter GT's messed up
for some weird reason. Anyway, I've had 3 GT-5's, a GT-3, a GX-700 which
was
quite a nice rack processor, and maybe a few unique tricks up it's sleeve
as
well. I tried the GT-6, and it didn't resolve the delay and loop issues so
just repurchased a GT-5 and am really happy with it. The GT-5 doesn't have
much delay, but you can loop it crazily, spilling into the next patch
repeatedly (all with different fx and distos!). Nearly all of my recorded
work is with some form of Boss amp modelling.

Miko Biffle
"Running scared from all the usual distractions!"
C;mon over to MySpace! www.myspace.com/biffozz
Now playing "Rough" www.cdbaby.com/biffoz
The Chain Tape Collective! http://www.ct-collective.com/