Re: Zappas' guitar playing: was: What a loop has to say

I saw him on one of his several "I was just kidding about quitting, folks,
I can still play, honest!" tours, circa 1986, and boy was he ever making a
point to the Berklee kids in the audience: don't count me out, I'm still
baaaaad.

Seriously, I'd have to be reincarnated 3 times to play that well.

~Tim