Re: Does someone know the answer to this??

compressors. look into them.

On Mar 23, 2006, at 8:19 AM, Joshua Morin wrote:

Hi Loopers…

Just a quick question…

I use a Digitech Jamman for my shows and I loop my rhythm parts on the fly so that I can solo overtop during my performances.

My question is that it seems like I can’t get the settings right for when I play a soft song and when I play a loud song. When I am fingerpicking a song and I record and play back the loop it comes out at the perfect level. But then if I am strumming hard and I record and playback the loop it is too loud…

Is there any way to adjust or fine tune this? Or maybe I have my settings wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Joshua Morin
Artist/Songwriter