Re: Electrix Filter King vs. Queen

On Mar 23, 2006, at 11:35 PM, mech wrote:

> Also, one of the reviewers on Sonicstate claimed there was a
> difference in character between the two (but didn't elaborate).
> It's analog, though, so you could probably just as well claim that
> there's a difference in character between two individual Filter
> Factories, or two Filter Queens.

As I recall, the Filter Factory will go into self-oscillation almost
too easily while the Filter Queen lacks the ability to self
oscillate. According to an Electrix representative, too many people
were causing damage to other equipment and their hearing with self
oscillation on the Filter Factory.

Mark