teletubbies...not just for Ecstacy addicts! RE: video during shows

Teletubbies! It's like Monty Python for kidz! Video drugs for the parents!
What's not to love?!?
As a parent, I am damn glad that, for a few years, anyway, I had an excuse
to watch the Teletubbies. The followup show, BooBah, is trippy, too, but
the great video effect of their flight through the sky looks disturbingly
like that tragic breakup of the space shuttle upon reentry.

~Tim