Re: First of possibly many stupid questions

Thanks to all! Actually, I think the JamMan was out in the eighties. The reason I procrastinated is because the guitar itself is a lifetime learning thing, and add studio chops, keyboards, MIDI, actual work, family and all the rest, it was a matter of parsing out my commitments. Plus I've only recently started to do much live performance again.

It sounds like the Looperlative is the machine for me... assuming there is a foot switch setup that will work with it... and that the price isn't astronomical... and that it isn't too buggy.

I'll be watching for reviews of it over the next few weeks.

Cool group! It would be sweet if all the emails were collated into one email... but other than that I'm loving it.

Peace
richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.