Re: Midi output selector

Hello,
Thanks for responding.  Right now I am running through each boxes thru socket and using different channels. It works fine for my solo playing,  However, what I was hoping to do was have each musician in the group have the ability to control not only the devices hooked into their own instrument, but those hooked to the other musicians instruments as well.  (clear as mud?)  In this way, the creativity and spontaneity is increased in improvisation.....of course it could lead to a complete disaster as well, but the potential is interesting to me.
    In order to let one musician control one box connected to their instrument, but leave another open for manipulation by another musician, live, an A/B setup seemed the only idea.   However, I am not a midi guru by any stretch.
Any ideas are welcome!

I will check out the  link you sent me,

Donovan Stokes