RE: Midi output selector

check out the edirol midi patch bays, made by Roland.
Bill
-----Original Message-----
From: Donearlsto@aol.com [mailto:Donearlsto@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:41 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Midi output selector

Hello,
     Hello, I am looking to send midi messages from my Roctron All access to one of three separate other units (Echoplex, Prophesy, Whammy) individually.  Sort of a Midi equivalent of an A/B box.  Devices like this must exist, but I am not sure what the proper name of such a device is and am having trouble locating what I need.
Can anyone help me in my search? Or have better ideas in which I can achieve the same goal?  I don't use a laptop in performance.

Thanks for any help,

Donovan Stokes
www.donovanstokes.com