Re: Out of sync looper

Hey Dan,

sounds like we may have similar set ups... however I
have the microexpress and I have no sync issues ever.
My clock is being generated by Digital Performer 4.6.
It's solid.  Never have an issue.

Can you describe more of your signal chain?  My
Repeater is first in line with one of the
microexpress' outputs.  I have my 1010 feeding into
the microexpress and routed to the Repeater's outputs.