FW: vintage eh16

----------
From: stanitarium <stanitarium@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 20:13:26 -0800
To: <mungenast@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: vintage eh16

yep got that great cd-'elemental guitar' on sst. in '95. he says in the
credits:
the electro harmonix 16-second digital delay and the Lexicon Vortex and
Jamman devices were used extensively on this cd.
was searching for a pic on the web like on the back of the cd: an overhead
view of roger w/ his strat sittin down w bigmuff, volped on floor and 16sec
delay on music stand...wish i could scan and print photo...
oh well anybody need a copy of this(outa print) i could burn a copy if
thats
legal and legit(dont know).