Guitar Preamps (Was: Guitars, Loopers and Filter Factory Queens)

At 01:36 PM 4/1/2006, Andy wrote:
>I don't have the Filter Queen , but still need to amplify the guitar
>to line level.
>I've been using an ADA MP-1 valve/transistor  guitar preamp lately.
>Does good clean pre-amping, or interesting distortions.
>:-(  but perhaps not as cheap as you'd like
>(don't know though, mine cost £100 in GB, so you might find one v.
>reasonably in US).

Thanks, Andy. It looks good.

What are the other preferred guitar preamps for folks on the
list?  I'd like to get a really hot but full-range signal from my
acoustic guitar.

Thanks,
Kevin

The Nettles: Progressive and Exciting Celtic Music
www.TheNettles.com
Phone: 541.757.1933
Fax: 541.738.0604
Email: Kevin@TheNettles.com