Re: News From Electrix

From: "loop.pool" <looppool@cruzio.com>
It's a damn shame that you can't get on an airplane anymore with anything
larger than a 6 space rack.

Is this TRUE?? WTF?? What not in the cargo? Blimey, we used to go on tour
with basses and guitars and racks and just pay a little excess baggage..
SO
for me to play at a LoopStock on the west coast I would bring what? an edp
and a Banjo??/

Mark

It has removed 15833 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!