AW: airplane baggage

usually, the clerks at check-in have a "being nice" range over the official
limit in which they can decide to charge you or not, and which is also
based
on the total load of the flight in question. So if you're on a flight which
is not completely booked out and you behave nicely, you usually get away
with a little excess baggage