Re: vote for me!

At 7:48 PM -0700 4/26/06, daniel stevenson wrote:
>ok David,remember what Vito Corleone told the
>mortician on the day of his daughters wedding?as i
>know nothing of this poll you mention i will give you
>the benefit of the doubt...some day you may receive a
>request that is an offer you cant refuse.(hold this
>heavy backpack while the officer walks by)psyche-ill
>grant your request just because you ask so nicely and
>i liked the sounds.

It wouldn't be the first time I was left holding the bag!

Thanks for your vote.  Like all online polls, it's bogus and easily
gamed.  But it's great PR for me to be at the top of the list for
however long I last up there.

--

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730