Re: Jayrope: Old but New -> Jamman outdoors: help on schematics

good question jayrope,i hope you get some real
advice.here's something i was thinking=12 volt dc
battery-110(or whatever is the euro equivalent)then
plug in your 9v wall wort into the converter.
    plug in a power-strip and run a lot more than a
jamman.
    i play outdoors a lot but I'm limited to a dl4 and
a micro cube because i don't want to lug around a big
battery along with my current gear.it gets a bit heavy
pedaling up steep hills!
          hope ya get some tech info,
                            scary visionary.