Re: KLF The Manual

On May 1, 2006, at 4:33 PM, Bernhard Wagner LD wrote:
> Now I don't know if any looper is interested in placing a number one
> in the
> UK charts. Some things are specific to the late 80s, some of the people
> involved have since deceased (Scott Piering, John Peel), nevertheless
> it's
> an interesting read.

The Manual is the most important book about music ever written.

here's another good quote:

"Even if you want it to sound like a real bass guitar, a sampled sound
of a bass guitar will be used, then programmed. It's easier than
getting some thumb-slapping dickhead in."

---
Suit & Tie Guy
www.suitandtieguy.com