re: Looperlative testers

 >>>I've been wondering about the selection of Looperlative LP1
testers. Why
wasn't Andy Butler added to this group? Andy has proven that he's one
of the
most structured, thorough and ingenious testers of loop devices or
musical
gear of any kind. Was he too busy and declined?<<<

Probably because Bob doesn't know Andy at all. I've known Bob for
years, and was, I think, part of his introduction to the world of
live looping. He also met Rick Walker many years ago at a gig that
Rick and I did with Michael Manring at the San Jose Museum of Art,
that Rick organised.

Bob was pretty clear about where he wanted the looperlative to go,
and knew that Rick and I would have ideas that fed into that. He
didn't really need any more beta testers than that. There are a heck
of a lot of people on this list who would be well placed to offer
advice and ideas on what a loop box could be. Bob just sent his
prototypes to two of his friends, simple as that.

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/store/ - shop