Re: http://browsermail.com/page.html?p=0000015Fu8vj7kXzcl2A+NgOsglburzIh74g

They remind me of the "Barcarole trio" from Baviera my
bother introduced me to Dieter Holesch the speedy
guitarrist i went to check them out and they are
amazing as well! i went partying after the show with
them but man those boys drink beer as much as they
like playing guitar!
http://www.dieterholesch.de/
Luis