AW: Did a quick Mobius gig today :-)

As a matter of fact, the FireworX doesn't always need to be wired pre-loop
or post-loop. You can program the insert port of the FireworX to sit at any
place in your effects chain, so you could go

Source -> FireworX In
FireworX Out -> Mains
            FireworX Insert Send -> Computer -> FireworX Insert Return

        Rainer