BOISE EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC FESTIVAL: a special thanks

Thanks for everything and  to everybody who participated in the Boise
Experimental Music Festival
last weekend.  I can't believe that it will be a week away from it.  I'm
still reeling!

  This was one of the most memorable festivals I"ve ever participated in
and the communal vibe and plethora of creativity  you all had going in
Boise
was really impressive to me.

I came home feeling so unbelievably creative and inspired by what I saw
there.    I think I am going to use the old
adage of Picasso........."Good artists borrow..............great artists
steal"   and go out and get some contact mics.
This is when music gets good:  when you just have to create because of
what
you've seen and been stimulated by.

>From the Lumper Splitter found object set to Jeff Kaiser's amazing
>gargling
Max/MSP solo during
Ted Killian's and my set to the beautiful Alvin Lucier piece to the really
fun (and scary)  Boise Naval Base theatre performance to the wonderful
videos to the amazing and thought provoking Cosmic Rays piece (and those
amazing metallic speaker experiments) to Gretchen Jude's really cool vocal
Max/MSP piece ................to the beautiful Visual Arts Collective and
it's truly wonderful and generous owners (which has a beautiful new art
show
put up the next day if you are in Boise reading this)............it was
just
an amazing festival!

I felt so privileged to be asked to perform.

I look forward to coming and performing again in Boise if you'll have me
back.

Thanks Krispen.   You did nothing short of an inspirational job

much love,   Rick  Walker