Re: Macbook Pro users?

Yeah, it turns out I have a friend of a friend who
works for apple who says, "wait a bit."  I guess
pretty soon v2 of the mbp will hit the streets.  I'm
in no rush, I'm just trying to figure out if it's
worth an extra $500 or so to get an Apple... oddly
it's probably near what I could sell my Powerbook for.

I'm still very curious as to how this whole thing
could play out.  So far the world of Windows has been
mostly cut off to me.  It would be nice to have a foot
in both worlds.