Re: Looperlative LP1 testers

--On Monday, May 01, 2006 11:14 PM +0200 Bernhard Wagner LD
<loopdelightml@xmlizer.biz> wrote:

> I've been wondering about the selection of Looperlative LP1 testers.

This was a very difficult issue for me.  There were a great many people
that I would have loved to have had on the beta testing team.  However,
Looperlative is me alone and funded completely by me.  Unfortunately,
these
units are not inexpensive to build.  My cost on the prototype units was
quite sizeable and I simply could not afford to give away any more than I
did.  There are a great many wonderful musicians on this list and I fully
recognize their value.  After I dig myself out of debt, I'll have more
freedom to offer endorsements.

That said, I do want to thank the efforts of Steve Lawson, Rick Walker,
and
Bill Walker.  They have all been a huge help in the process of bringing
the
LP1 to life.  I'm proud to be able to call them friends.  I rely very
heavily on their opinions and appreciate every comment and criticism that
they have to offer.