Re: Jamman Help!!!

not sure...it always works. I realized it was not on...checked the connection...replugged back in and everytime I do this I can see the red display flash for a moment..then it goes dark.....acts like it wants to fire up then goes dark....

Charlie Milkey <pilotcp@gmail.com> wrote:
do you know what happened, or did it just shut off of there is no sign
of anything that might have gone wrong?

Charlie