More stuff for sale...

Besides my Digitech PMC-10 midi controller ($250) I'm posting these here
first... gotta pay the rent!

I have three Boss pedals that have got to go. All are in excellent
condition, with velcro strips on the bottom to facillitate pedal board
mounting. All pedals are in their original boxes. Shipping USPS Priority
mail is included in all the prices.

Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah--This is the famous auto wah, that has both up and
down modes as well as the 'humanizer' vocal vowell mode, for ill voice-like
sounds. It also has a bass input optimized for bass guitar for those funky
and synth-like tones. Very versatile and the usual Boss quality. $65

Boss GE-7 Graphic Equalizer--Efficient tonal control and shaping for fine
tuning your tone into the amp. Great for solo boosts and/or tone tweaks in
one stomp. $50

Boss LS-2 Line Selector--You don't see these much, but this baby has a
variety of routing and level setting uses. It's great for having two
different fx chains, each with a separate active gain control. It's capable
of switch between A chain, B chain, or BOTH. Super versatile... it can
split
your signal off to two amps. $65

I'd love to keep all these boxes, but it's rent crunch time, and I need the
bucks. I can be contacted at biffoz@arczip.com, or 831.588.8162

Thanks,
Miko