FCB1010 Midi Channel HELP!

Just picked one of these up.  I have managed to program bank 0 for my
EDP.  The manual is a little confusing,  let me get this straight,  it
takes a whole bank to be able to use all 10 buttons with the EDP
correct?  Like a preset is just one button so you got to set up all 10
presets in a bank each sending a single MIDI note message to utilize
this thing 10 buttons with the EDP right?

Anyway I got bank 0 setup with the EDP.  I want to make bank 1 only
send messages on MIDI channel 2 because I am using it to control Logic
and dont want any confusion with the EDP or Logic recieving messages
from there non designated bank.  Any ideas on how to globally change
MIDI channel for an entire bank?  I did not find this info in the
manual in a matter I could understand. Thanks.