Re: E-bow question

I recorded with an E-Bow while using a clean sound. ("He Is Radio" from my
"Un-Stableboy" disc.)
It worked great!
(Granted, what starts out as a clean sound can saturate a bit due to the
phenomenal signal an E-bow can kick out.)
E-bows also work on acoustic instruments and some avant cat in Signal to
Noise mag even used on a snare drum's springs.

~Tim Mungenast
www.myspace.com/timmungenast
www.mungenast.com