Re: Ditching lopperlative version 2

I totally agree.  It's not a judgement call, it's just
more a matter of personal choice.  Bob's been great
and so had the Looperlative.  I'm just rethinking of
how I want to work with a looper in my world.

You mention that you couldn't afford to buy one.  It
was pretty hard for me too which is why I'm rethinking
this.  Do I really need a second hardware looper when
I have a perfectly servicable Repeater?

=== message truncated ===