Re: 4/5 string bass

Exactly, that's pretty much what I meant - I *might* be able to adjust
the truss-rod myself ( I think it's truss-rod*S* on this bass, though),
but narrowing the nut-slots usually means getting a new one put in,
glued and filed, if I recall correctly. That means taking the bass to
the shop-> a lot more expensive.

andreas.