Re: bass tunings

I'd like to hear some songs where you use that tuning...that is really
low! The weirdest bass tuning i've ever encountered (other than any of
Michael Manrings crazy 100 different tunings per song tunings) was in
fifths, like a standard bass only upside down (like a violin right?)
and that was pretty wild...Another cool tuning i like is the one that
a cool bass player named Jauqo III-X uses and that is C#, F#, B, and
E, from low to high...and yes, that E is equal to the low E that bass
players are used to :)
if anyone ever finds the brown sound, it'll be Jauqo :)

Charlie