Re: Looperlative price...

Yeah, "cheap"....? You trying to get me to bite?

:-)  Great to see you, Steve!

RE: laptops:

Absolutely fully customizable looper...no wait for looper updates if
you use Max/MSP....you make them yourselves....want a new feature? add
it....!

(give a man a looper, he loops for a day. teach him to make a
looper....my new mantra)

still loving it, and latency not bothering me at all. Particularly
since leaving the m-audio interface behind.....

I just want too keep the options straight....laptop is is a totally
VIABLE option....but I wouldn't say "cheap" in any sense of the
word....

For the price, the Looperlative sounds great! and has excellent
features!

****************
Also: don't think I've forgotten about our project....just WAY behind
on life....touring too much....would rather be in London with you
sipping peppermint tea at Ray's Jazz talking about life and art and
life and music and theology and politics......or resting in the
pfMENTUM WORLD HEADQUARTERS and mixing.....

much love to you!

Jeff

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com