Re: Looperlative Observations (and 1st post)

All the guitar work on these was done with the Looperlative, April 27 and
April 29:

http://www.box.net/public/r5upv26i16
http://www.box.net/public/vul7qrq18o

Despite the fact that I just got a standalone laptop looping system up and
runnnig, I'm still completely infactuated with the LP1, for the type of
music I do. And I have total faith that Bob will continue to add new
features that will make using it more and more excisting.  At one
performance, I had recorded layers of loops on 5 out of 8 of the LP1
tracks,
and then I sat back and realized what an amazingly veratile musical
tapestry
it could turn into with some tweaking of the tracks and loops. I could
have
set my instrument down and played for hours, popping tracks in and out,
reversing them, half speed, fading some out, etc.  And I can't even begin
say how elated I am to have a single space stereo looping unit. I would
have
bought the LP1 just for that and half the features.

...I better go hook my LP1 up to the ethernet and get the latest software
upates. I'm behind.

Kris