Re: bass and strum stick tunings

Likewise, that's almost my favorite 6-string acoustic stell-string
tuning:  C G C G C D.  Note that the top four strings are just a step
lower.  Of course, I can't take credit for this one as it's the tuning
Jimmy Page used for the Rain Song and aparently now for most of his
guitar playing.

The beauty of this one is in the drones.  Simple two-three finger
chord shapes can be slid up and down the neck and wonderful harmonies
against the drones can be found all over the place.

Todd