Re: Electro Harmonix 2880 Looper review

The designer at EH explained to me that they couldn't sort out a way
to create a file structure on the card to allow multiple loops to be
stored and recalled using the simple interface design of the 2880.
(rule number one: no multifunction buttons!).  The thing that I love
about the 16 second delay reissue is that the loops can be pitched
-with a physical knob-!! The 2880 has this feature and also allows
you to record your manipulations to the 'mixdown track'... I thinkl
that the 2880 could be quite an inspiring instrument.