Re: Looperlative 1st report

this is exactly how my reaktor looping is done. and i tap tempo.
the one thing i hate about it is when going for 7/8 or 15/16 anything
like that, i still tap quarter notes. not that i want to tap 16ths
but sometimes i'd like to tap 8ths. Maybe i can make it a little
smarter and have it decipher based on the tap speed and signature.
we'll see.

- b