Little Fretty & Fat Finger

All that talk a week ago or so motivated me to get a "Fat Finger" which I
picked up on eBay for $5.50. Not bad. I have to admit, I noticed a very
nice improvement in my guitar as regards tonality. It seemed to ring out
more and the bottom string range was improved.

I also picked up a "Little Fretty" from an eBay vendor for $23.00. An
interesting practicing/hand exercising tool. I really like the feel of the
material from which it is manufactured. It has a nice texture -  a
plastic-y material with a little give -  almost like Turkish taffy without
the stickiness. I could notice a difference in my finger dexterity in a
relatively short amount of time.

Paul Richards