tube preamp VST plugin?

While I'm lucking out with such great suggestions from the group, can
anyone
direct me to a free and decent tube preamp VST plugin? I run my electric
guitar directly into my laptop and want something to give it a bit of a
warm
tube preamp feel. I don't need anything complicated that eats up a lot of
processing, emulates tons of amps, distortions, speakers, etc. I'm
basically
searching for something that will give me a nice clean jazz amp feel....a
bit spongy, not boxy, sterile, or distorted, just warm and clean.

Too bad ProCo doesn't make a Ratt vst. Or better yet, can someone write me
Mesa Boogie Triaxis VST plugin? :)

Kris